Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Work today...

Still feeling a little ill, but went into work anyway. Now, going back to last year when I came out, we'd had an agreement on the facilities i'd be using. I was somewhat concerned to see that these were almost all unsuable, thanks no lights working in either! Therfore, as I was still feeling ill, left it as long as I could, then walked out the door, and kept walking till I got to the top of Thurso Crescent, got the 17 home, and went home to get refreshed and cleaned up.

At around 3pm, had the agency on the phone wondering where I was... concerned for my health and safety...

Sent a two-page complaint/email to them, my manager, and his manager, around 6pm.

Not long later, at around 7pm, got a call from the new contract manager... who seems somewhat apologetic as to what happened.

In the meantime, I am not in tommorrow, but back on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home