Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

Do you remember my complaints vs. BT that I've been on about since last Autumn? Well - I got an email today from the person in high level complaints who had been dealing with mine, before she went off on sick - totally unexpectedly. I got an email from her today, as a response to my one I'd sent a few weeks ago. She'd written back, despite being in another team, and although someone else has now been allocated my case, it turns out they'd also gone off sick. (I am seeing a pattern here?) She's promised to review my case with her manager, and get back to me tommorrow i.e. before the bank holiday weekend. Now there IS a surprise...

Speaking of which, one of my colleagues (I won't say whom!) has his BT Chocolates for sale on eBay...
"The item you are bidding are official thankyou chocolates from BT. I recieved these from previous and thought i'd give you all the chance to own a mauch appreciated thankyou from BT. This is from the handwritten note from BT.
Item has NOT been opened and from chat with friends the chocolates range from quite tasty to gooooood. However be warned, there is a crazy lemon that a few really didn't like.
This chocolates come as new with paper seal still in place. i will send item to highest bidder assuming that THEY KNOW their own Allergies and tastes for chocolates.
Happy Bidding"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home