Friday, October 13, 2006

... but I have?

Now, I gave it 15 minutes... still getting through to the wrong number on the phones! Tried the other number for the agency that I had off the top of my head, got through, and they tried to pass me on, failing, and getting me through to voicemail. They took my number, and said she'll call you back...

... and to her credit, she did. I've been paid sick pay (on the strength of my sending the emailed scanned copy of my doctors line from last week again just now) for the time I should have been, but no one actually put through a timesheet for me, for the three hours I "worked" on Saturday past. Need to discuss that with team coach on Monday, along with so many other things...

... now, to wait until it gets to the bank "before the end of the day". Changed my mind, I'm staying in today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home