Monday, January 16, 2006

Meeting or not?

I was meant to be meeting my mother and my sister this morning. They knew that I was working, and that I wanted to be in a little earlier, so I'd be leaving town to go to work at 1200ish. I thought that was all fine. She promised me on Saturday that she'd call me back. Yet again, it was down to me to chase her three times today. By 1050, she'd not even left her house in Linlathen to come into Dundee City Centre, and as she was still undecided as to where to meet. When I suggested "top of Crichton Street at 1130" I was told there was no-where suitable to meet for food & drink before going. When I hinted that this going to be easier for making my way to work, I was basically laughed off. Then, some time later, whilst in the Courier office (looking for last Friday's paper! hmm I wonder why!)... I'd said for her not to bother... Naturally, no doubt I will now be the bad one for doing so, but time will tell. At this time, I was on 147 on the 9x to work. I made it to work, and I almost think she intended that I wouldn't... I've been off long enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home