Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday news...

... Following yesterday's day out, back on "dry" land now.
Firstly, the long-awaited replacement footwear has turned up (similar to these from the end of 2004, but with a narrower heel!) - I had a pair at the end of last year, and the right heel had a bit more "give" than the left... making me stumble a little more than usual! The replacements were due to get delivered to me on Thursday - so they didn't, but arrived at work yesterday whilst I was "hooring and touring". Now I can get rid of what is left of this pair of diesel-soaked trainers... :-D
Then, I get into work to open up the bag (and a box of TD timetables, thank you Mr H!), and pull back the wooden seat. The seat is broken, and is almost "bendy", despite being made of solid shaped pine! So, I get ready to do a note to leave for management on Monday, and the handyman comes walking past. I demonstrate, and he takes the chair away for replacement... in under two minutes end-to-end! Result!
Right, now to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home