Thursday, February 16, 2006

Busy week so far

In addition to those that I've just posted, lots has been happening this week. I was doing floorwalking for most of last night (Wednesday night), and I've already produced two temporary timetable booklets (42 pages in total) and two leaflets for Strathtay during the Blackscroft closure. I took on two new starts to listen in on my calls tonight, and have generally crammed a hell of a lot into this week...

So much so, that plans for tommorrow never got a chance to be thought about!

In other news... hard drive - they were awaiting a new circuit board to replace it, and ended up with the wrong one... now it looks like some data could be moved. Apparently, if I understood them correctly, it was moving, but VERY slowly. phone line - as was. work - contract now extended until further notice again, but a huge number have walked, with one from my team coming in yesterday, handing in his letter, and walking right back out the door again... and that's about it, but if I've missed anything lately, please forgive me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home