Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday, and work

Not a lot to say about today. After the day was blanked, volunteered for a few extra hours overtime tonight - and even managed to stay an extra half-hour on the end, as it was somewhat manic. I was on floorwalking duty for a bit of the evening i.e. helping out colleagues with difficult issues. In the end, I just had one query to deal with, but had to keep an eye on the calls coming in, as there was more of them than there was of us! Good fun, but tiring. There are some managers which I wouldn't have done it for, but it was a good crowd of managers and staff tonight - meaning I actually got a "thank you" for the extra half hour and effort. I spent a bit on the (mobile) phone when I got home, and then dozed straight off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home