Thursday, January 26, 2006

... oops speaking of which...

... We'd rearranged the abortive meet from 16th January, after my mother reassured me that she definatly definatly wanted to meet... then today, she's postponed, when I called her, without warning. The idea is that she has someone coming to visit tommorrow for an hour or so (probably lesss), around 1130.
So, what made me think she wasn't interested? Well, she's not called me all year - I've had to do the chasing. Did she suggest meeting afterwards? - no. Earlier in the week, she'd hinted at maybe not meeting anyway.
Now, she wants to postpone meeting for my birthday until two weeks after the event... and then not even going as far as to fix a time or a date, unless I happen to remind her for the 200th time that I work the same four days every week.
Why do I seem to be such low-priority?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home