Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Wrapping

[edit]
Anyway, headed for town, and started the task of Christmas Shopping! (yes, knew this "free time" would be good for something). I was actually in the festive spirit, but cold about it. Defrosted the flat briefly while sending out this year's Christmas card, which was done as a pdf by email, because of the time.

I was walking through the Overgate, when a gentleman somewhat short in stature (remember, I'm 5 foot 12 lol) walked straight into the right-hand side of my chest, WHOOM! That woke me up.... And then somehow, it was sore, but a mixture of everything that's happened, and that's kind of stirred me, and woke me up throughout!

I think I got 99% of the stuff - one or two last minute things to grab on Sunday, probably. OK, you know what to get for someone when you've known them nearly two months, but not for someone else who you've only known them for less than 48 hours! Think I may need to ask on that one...

I met up with Tails Prower 2040 once more this evening, and we discussed a lot of our year so far. He's right, I've not seen him a hell of a lot this year... or several of the others... I think I've met him now four times in the last three months, which isn't a lot, but maybe less than we used to. It was a walk around some parts of town that we used to wander around a lot, but it gave us the chance to catch up on all our news, in both directions, as well as discussing my plans for 2007...

... now, THAT was a good Friday... well, shopping and friends, you can't really go wrong, can you?

(later edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home