Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Slightly Dizzy

OK, [edit] headed for work early enough, and I was heading for a Speech & Language Therapy at Ninewells Hospital. Then, I realised I needed someone’s mobile number, and it wasn’t in my phone, or the Filofax. Very unusual - but I knew where I could find it at home. So, left [edit]’s place just before 1000, and headed for my place… then headed for the bus stop. There was a 13 due too, which would take me a little closer to where I wanted to go, so I left the 73 go past, and waited for the 13. Headed home, headed to Tesco for “dinner”, headed for the bus, walked to Commercial Street, then ran to Whitehall Street, and caught a 13 back, as the 73A pulled away. This should get me to Ninewells Hospital for just after 1100… convenient for my appointment at 1115… except, it wasn’t until I’d sat down, that I realised my appointment was not until… 1145…

Now, I explained my last week… and this week was about to get even better. Following a brief run-down on trying to go for a “slightly sweeter pitch”, that was it. That was the last of my Speech & Language Therapy appointments that I’ve had over the last few weeks and months – every week until now – and Sally is now letting me practice on my own for three months…

… and then, as I was leaving Ninewells on the 10X (or is it a 9X) - 147 was sitting there, in the rain!, and ready to go.[edit]

(later edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home