Monday, December 11, 2006

Letter From America

… In case you are wondering, we both still have friends that we like to keep in touch with, and in my case, this includes my long-distance shoulder-to-cry-on called Jay, who I’d known for well over four years. He has not been forgotten, and is actually somewhat supportive – and I quote
“Suzy and [edit], I am so happy for the two of you. Suzy, I have hoped you
would find someone that could love and understand you, the way you desirve.
You are a wonderful lady, and I simply could not be happier. As you know,
you have helped me so much. I have always felt some guilt, as I have my
life, and could not change that. To know that you two have each other now
makes me very, very happy.
Chat soon, hugs and kisses to you both."
[edit]


(later edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home