Monday, March 19, 2007

We Couldn't Start The Generator...

... and guess what?

I got to work, and everyone is being sent home! The generator has apparently “blown up” and the building was in darkness!

Message for other Sitel (formerly ClientLogic) staff at Riverside House Dundee – don't worry, no-one is injured or hurt, and there are no obvious signs of damage to the building. If you are due in on Tuesday (20 March), call 07917 766879 and listen to the recorded message, sometime on Tuesday morning. This will explain if work is still closed or not.

I guess now with being sent home, I truly HAVE done everything at work...

... so at the moment, I am sat in Ubernet typing this up...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumor has it they aint paid their leccy bill !

 
At 1:34 pm, Blogger Suzy Scott said...

I couldn't possibily comment! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home