Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Pre-Christmas Tuesday, 21 December

Oh fook. Slept in this morning... had so much to do this morning, ended up rushing out the house, with the new shoes cutting into me so badly...

On the way to the bus stop, saw my Christmas & NY leaflet has been put up on all the bus shelters... Dundee City Council said they would, and they made it

very nicely into a big poster.

Anyway, snapped that up, then to work. Team meeting, but during the two hours or so of wearing, the pin in the buckle of the shoe comes off.... Not good! And my feet hurt like hell, and the right one has a strap bouncing about on it....

Hmm, not good. Anyway, got home in one piece. Met a friend in the evening for his copies of C&NY, and went down the stairs in the old shoes... Much better idea! Well, I knew what I was getting into all those months ago...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home