Saturday, December 24, 2005

Pre-Christmas Round-Up

Not that there's a lot of news. This week has largely been quieter than the previous one...

After 10pm this evening I'll be off work until the 28th - as I'm off Tuesdays anyway, and not needed on Monday (the building is closed).
The "result" guideline that I previously posted as 16 or 18 (see Monday 12th December post) should actually read 36. That does make me feel ever so marginally better. Don't ask why... I don't know...
Those in Bangalore who will soon be doing our jobs (see Tuesday 13th December post) have already started taking residential calls i.e. they were in training before we even knew we were losing the contract... which makes us feel so much better... again, we don't know why...
Otherwise, everything is exactly where we left it.
Merry Christmas to you (and yours where applicable) to everyone who reads this, and I'll see you all after the holidays.
p.s. No calls for two hours, then two in ten minutes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home