Friday, December 16, 2005

WWE - Worst Week Ever?

It's not just the headlines. Like today... going back to the chemist to pick up the last final item of my prescription - after waiting for it to be ordered in - and they got it wrong - so I had to go back again... and it's a one in two chance of getting it right... and I've had them before... yadda yadda yadda as I say, it's minor things that have let me down too this week.
So, today. And what happened? Called the bank to check what I had in (and it was due to be a few pennies more) - not been paid. In the end, the agency did a same day transfer, and it looks like I wasn't the only one, but I've not been able to get an explanation as they'd all gone home by the time I went in for overtime this evening.
The theory I've worked on recently is that my life either goes in two or three year good/bad cycles. It's not always been bad, but even numbered years seem to go better than "odd" ones. It's easy to say I've got plans for 2006, but it's partly the stuff I didn't get this year. There is a lot more to it than that, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home