Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday - even sillier!

Following yesterday's request for a statement, (this was supplied yesterday). The person under my team coach/manager (who is covering her right now) said they wanted a plain statement, removing everything else. I stated that everything else was a formal complaint on the facilities, but I was told to edit it.
Right.
I went down to the agency for a chat. They've already passed the complaint onto the managers involved with this, for a start. (So, no need to rely on anyone else!)
I said I'd do it in two parts, stapled together. Upon printing these, same person tried to seperate the items.
I knew this would happen, if I did this, so I distributed the rest myself. As the complaint/whinge is already passed the hands of the agency, it's already been logged. So, no sweeping it under the carpet now!
This weekend cannot come quick enough... given the past three days, waiting around Newcastle for two and a half hours for a lost megadriver seems like bliss compared to this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home