Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cold and wet in the City...

Tuesday was spent around Dundee. Met Paula, the advisor from SHA today for a chat... I knew my sister was engaged, but I didn't know she was getting married... oh well, you live and learn! As I usually do with these, I guess I'd better call the family at some point soon - would be nice - but I've not heard from them in a long time...
After that, headed for the bus station - lots of stuff! So much so, I'll let you select your own favourite pics! 52249 was running in Fife yesterday I think - so it's managed to be taken off the road at Aberhill, have Strathtay fleetnames applied, and then sent over to Dundee all in a day!

As you can see, it was raining and cold. Not good! For those wondering where I've been on messenger, well Jay's been on holiday too... in Florida, believe it or not... he gets Florida and I'm "stuck" here... no justice lol He's obviously a lot closer to Florida than I am, though... so I guess the idea of coming to Scotland might also be of interest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home