Sunday, June 11, 2006

Work & more

I've had a quiet day in the house today... but those will be drawing to a close soon. Firstly, I've got my application in for another full time job - something similar to the last one, but a bit more full time. The person doing the recruiting is back this week, so I hope to hear soon. In the meantime, I've been hearing a lot of things about "mystery shopping" from friends and contacts, mostly as a good, flexibile-to-a-point way of some extra hours and income. I've been researching, and found a few good "tips", and I've signed with one already. So, although I can't say where I'm going (except that I will probably be exempt from "mystery shopping" any other broadband or transport services), but I've got some planned for the end of this week, with more new jobs coming up all the time. This does look like a good way to make some use of some of my days out - stop and shop once or twice along the way, and it's paid you to travel around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home