Saturday, June 10, 2006

More funky bus infrastructure, and remembering my past

Today, I went out on my breaks (and took a look on the way past after work) at the new Link Road. Created to allow bus priority for Services 13/14, it's not quite open to the buses just yet, but you can see pictures here. There is one other stop on Tom McDonald Avenue, but it was dark by that point...
So, went back to Menzieshill, where I used to live, passing the site of the old (before my time, and before Ninewells Hospital was built) Menzieshill terminus. This was the location of the last old style bus shelter in Dundee that I was aware that still had an original "Banksey On Tour" piece of etching... in the mid 90's, I was at school with him, and he had a lot of these at one point! Anyway, more nostaliga as I tried the chinese take-away at the end of Spey Drive, also between two of my former haunts. The first deep-fried pizza I've had in a long time...
And then home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home