Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday - a repeat of Wednesday?

Well, it was hotter... that's for sure... and it's to be warmer tommorrow and all weekend? hottest of the year so far?

There is now have a bus stop on the new hard standing area opposite Luna Place, to match yesterday's stop at Luna Place. This will improve safety of those alighting the bus here, as at the moment, hail & ride previously dropped you on a thin strip of pavement. No picture yet, as I left the camera at home.

Following on from all the stories earlier in the week about the number of the beast, and the Daily Record digging up the Freddie series about a knife attack in Dundee's Elm Street under the headline of "NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET"... I was still surprised to see the person who is trying to get Wayne Rooney's foot better (apparently there's a football game on or something) is someone from this neck of the woods, called WILLIAM WALLACE... I kid you not. If you want to try helping Wayne with your mouse, you could always click here...

I got home via the Bus Station once more - the money has gone from the journey planner! For now...

As I've got broadband, I started the real audio stream from Mix100.5 in the background... there's a song tI've heard a lot in the last few weeks, that they sometimes stick on inbetween adverts (they can't stream the adverts for various reasons), and this one I'd only ever heard on Mix - as far as I could recall. They have a "What song was that?" form, so I filled it in, and got a reply from Joe Bonacci, who is "Assistant Program Director/Music Director" as well as being on-air at that time (Rochester is five hours before my time), and within the hour! Turns out it was the Go-Go's, and Our Lips Are Sealed. A quick google search revealed it was the first track from their first UK album, released in the early 80's. So, now I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home