Thursday, October 19, 2006

Back-To-Work

I had my back-to-work interview today – yes, the agency has been running behind – with my investigation rescheduled for next Wednesday. Now, I am often accused of padding out such things and talking about anything… but today, they were running late on the last one, and as a result, myself & my team coach were down there for half an hour. We had to wait in another room for 20 minutes, talking about everything, and then I was in and out in less than ten minutes.

In pay news – last weeks my team coach arranged pay, and I saw a timesheet completed, although those three hours were missing! I’ve been told to wait till tomorrow, and see what happens. As last weeks was “manual pay” i.e. no timesheet, it goes onto this weeks, and is then taken back. I get the feeling this may be a little confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home