Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Suzy's Tuesday

Not a lot to report today… just a quiet day, in most of it, and out for a few things. One thing of note is that I’ve now got a new mobile number – yes, I’ve finally received my new sim card from the o2 Nuisance Calls Bureau. This was the second one, because the first one appears to have gone missing, along with a few other items of post. Long term readers may remember something similar happening last year, around this time, when my regular postman went on holiday then too.

This follows the string of messages I’ve mentioned before, from someone I now class as a “former” friend – especially since he’s carried on after I asked him to stop, he has committed a crime (Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003, and/or Sections 1, 2 and 4 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997). Assuming it stops now, I would take it no further – I just wanted it to end. If he carries on once more, then all that will happen is that his local police will have the log handed to them in person! Anyway, if I had your number on my mobile, you would have received an email from me today, with my new number in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home