Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My 2nd day back - just!

Well, I managed to scrape by today, by the skin of whatever teeth I have left! I wore up this morning in plenty of time (8-ish) for the hospital appointment – speech therapy at Ninewells. I then started (first time I’ve had this for a long time) those cramps I sometimes get when up at an early time – but I’d had enough sleep (some during the day yesterday too!), so I called to reschedule that for next week (I also felt I needed more practice on what we were doing, but I can give her all the gory details next week!) So then I went back to bed for a bit, still getting cramps and pains. They had cleared a little, but throughout work, the (remember what I said about gory details?) diarroea type feelings persisted all day. So I got through my second day back to work, despite discomfort! I also had my next performance review (One-To-One), and got 13/30, and didn’t get upset either! The team coaches are now doing them themselves, meaning they can give a much fairer reflection than someone who barely knows you, I feel. In any case, it was still an improvement. Why the low score? Changes in procedures and stuff saw me lose out on quality points, and a few forgotten security bits (which I wouldn’t mind, if they hadn’t asked us before to miss it out to save time!) So now, that’s on every call I do, and I even turned one back earlier on, who didn’t have his details. Sorry to be a pest, but as I’ve already been given several reminders about it, I’m not getting into trouble for your convenience! So I managed to make it through, and home, all in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home