Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'd not forgotten your comments, honest...

... believe it or not, Blogger has only just told me of two more comments which were posted on my blog way back in the summer… when I did the list of introductions to those that I'd liked to... so belated thanks to Jag from Route 79 - which currently has a picture of a highly decorated, dual-door minibus, belonging to a catering company in Southall. Thanks also go to Geoff from Route 43 – the blog which has just won an award as the best Blog in Manchester, at the “First Annual Manchester 06 Blog Awards”, ran by Manchizzle.

See, you get quality links by reading this blog, you know!...

...on other stuff – if you change the “search” function on Firefox 2, it actually does change the faint background text – eventually, after about 10-15 seconds…

... and something I forgot to mention earlier on...
I was listening to XFM Scotland earlier on (using IE, as the player disappears under Firefox!), and they had on a song titled “Freaky Teeth Busters” – it was, now get this – samples of Bubba Spark’s “Get Your Freak On”, some new lyrics, and the theme tune to Ghostbusters... Is there ANY song that Bubba can’t get mixed in with?, Anyway, this appeared to be on an album called Pride of Monster Mash – but the web site could not be found! Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home