Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday

Today worked out quite well, all things considered.

This was the day I was to be paid for some of the shopping work I did last month. I didn’t think I’d done so much last month, but I made a few pounds more than I expected. So, there is now credit in the mobile, and I’ve got some new footwear – well, the current pair are starting to wear thin –and some other things were obtained too. Otherwise I may have had to wait another week or two, due to everything else I had to pay! I will of course count the lot up and work it all out, but I guess maybe I’ve been a little too cynical or apprehensive recently! Oh yeah, and I’ve kept the rest to go with this week’s bill payment on Friday – well I couldn’t pay it last week out of SSP, given that a chunk of that had to go towards keeping my house electrified!

Got home, and ended up doing my usual night job, i.e. wondering why one of my forum boards is running slowly – and only one! None of the fixes seemed to help, guess I will need to seek escalation.

Wednesday – hospital, then work – including the investigation into my most recent absences. Normally I’d type up all the evidence. This time – and I’m not being complacent here when I say this – I think they already have all the evidence that they need. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home