Monday, November 27, 2006

Promise Of A New Day

I made it to work, and managed to bump into [someone] twice! She’s getting over the first boring day of legal stuff and such like! Lots of favourable comments already! She seems to like it, which is all good.

We’ve had another reshuffle! This time, the drawer unit (that I use as a locker) is now at the opposite end of the call centre to where I sit! At the end of the night, this means a mad dash from the pc, grab my coat on the way, put back any chairs that I had to borrow, to the drawer, lock away my headset/paper pile/elephant cup, then away out to the opposite direction to get down stairs (or downstairs then along), then out, across the car park and the mud to the bus home! It’s a bit of a sprint, all right... tonight was just as well I was heading for the 76 (2210) as the 29 left bang on 2208!

(later edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home