Saturday, November 25, 2006

Suzy’s Non-Stop November Continues

I woke up this morning, checked the post. One was a small letter from the doctor’s. They’d said that they’d tried to get hold of me by phone (but on caller display, they now show as “Witheld” rather than their number, as they did before), but were unable to get hold of me (they could have left a message). In any case, I better not whinge too much, for now, as they’ve sent my new prescription straight down to Boots - so I presume this is the provera/progesterone that I’ve been expecting... or Medroxyprogesterone Acetate tablets, to give them the full name...

So, got ready to go to work, and via the chemist on the way. Travel Dundee’s 204 was spotted broken down at Meadowside (The Howff) today. WARNING: This selection contains pictures of an Optare Excel, which may offend some bus drivers who read this! Lol

The chemist went well enough, and also picked up the outstanding balances from earlier in the month. Got to work, and what more can I say? Then home with my "precious cargo", and I got a message from [someone].

(later edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home