Sunday, November 19, 2006

T-Vox Explained

Earlier in the week, I mentioned that a new friend had said she'd seen me on T-Vox. Following a quick look and an application for membership that got stuck somewhere (both ways), I am now finally in! Firstly, from the front, it's a wiki-style portal on trans issues, but it's also got a forum. The forum has seperate sections for different people - i.e. trans or friends. Zoe, a friend of Sarah & Sylvia's, (this is a different Zoe to the one I've mentioned before, who lives in Florida IIRC), had kindly posted a link on one of the threads there to my previous comparison of the GIC that I attend, with Sarah's experience of her one visit to CXH. Thanks, I'm flattered... but that explains the mystery I've been wondering about for most of this week, i.e. how I managed to appear on a website I'd never even heard of... and it's all good, honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home