Monday, November 20, 2006

This is my strugle, tell me yours

This may well sound just a little obnoxious... but when I'm at work, we answer all calls in the same way (or at least, we are meant to). I'm trying fairly hard to get practice on the voice, and this is one of the more difficult parts for me - even though I'd be saying it up to 40 times a day... now, if you start cutting across my greeting when I'm giving it, it just makes things even harder for me...

... and today of course, I get the computer at the corner of the two main corridors in the call centre, and I also have a phone unit that is so quiet I can barely hear a thing...

... and just to highlight this, I did my thing this evening, and the person on the other end started giggling... so I was quiet for 10 seconds, waiting for them to start their "hello"'s... and then I giggled back at her, and hung up. Very much a one-off, and I did own up and admit to it before moving onto the next one...

... of course, the chances of getting through to me are a lot less than 1-200, but you never know...

... but I WILL get it, no matter how long it takes... and how many attempts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home