Sunday, December 31, 2006

T-Minus 4 Days, As Sarah Would Say

You may remember a few months ago, I mentioned finding (Aunty) Sarah's livejournal. To refresh your memory, Sarah is going for grs with the same surgeon that I will (later) be seeing. Well, she's been counting down, and yesterday marked T-Minus 5 Days - hence the title. In other words, just four days. She's heading down with Sylvia on the 3rd, and she is going into Sussex Nuffield on the 4th. Following an exchange of emails, she's talking of getting "Class Of 2007" t-shirts printed, as several friends (at least eight others that I can think of) are heading that way at some point of 2007... She does plan to update the LJ from her hospital bed (I'm making no promises, lets see how she manages first!), but I am sure everyone reading this will wish her well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home