Sunday, January 07, 2007

Something

Yesterday I got to work, and it began to feel like the place of the dead. There is a bug going around - again - and going around the city in general. For most of the shift, I had a mixture of a headache (coming and going), and I just didn't feel or sound right for most of the shift. Got home, early night (mixture of feelings). Next morning (and early afternoon) - all is well! (well, as good as it can be)

Maybe I should be leaving you lot alone for a bit...

3 Comments:

At 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

missing your daily exploits!!

Hope all is well.

Post soon!!

 
At 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing your daily exploits!!

Hope all is well

Get writing Soon!!

 
At 5:37 pm, Blogger Suzy Scott said...

OK... I was planning on restarting last week... but there has been a lot happening, so I've not had a chance (yet). Are you really, really sure you want me to continue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home