Friday, February 02, 2007

One week

The last day of the first week of 1500-2300 shifts... and somewhat bizarrely, I was locked out for the last 35 minutes... of my pc, I mean! I had came back from my beak, logged into my PC (Windows 2000), it came up with a bizarre un/pwd/domain box that we'd never seen before, so I was advised to reboot the pc... and then, locked myself out of the account... oh well, it happens... So, in the end, I did manage a full week... and stopped off for a bite to eat on the way home for something different...

On the way out of work, two different Forum members were driving each of the last buses from the Tech Park - one on the 76/73A (32477 - back in service at Arbroath, with windscreen replaced!), and one on the 29.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home