Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bring Me Back & Forward

While I was in the shower, I couldn't help notice another weird coincidence. [edit] did tip me off/warn me about something a while ago, but I've just clicked today. I won't say any more now, but suffice to say, it potentially answers quite a lot. You may think there are a lot of weird coincidences in my life right now, and a lot of comparisons with this year and last year. If that is the case, then (hopefully) things should start to improve soon enough! There is also a lot of my current life that I only understand afterwards… which is getting to be a bit of an issue! I suppose it's still better to understand, than to go through life wondering!

I made it to work (on time today), and then followed a discussion about my hours and shifts… remember I said I would be working the email team, for three weeks from Monday? Well, I ended up working there today too! A weird string of errors meant it took me over an hour and a half to get moved from the main team area, to the email team area. First pc I sat at was already logged in. Second pc wouldn't clear the bios on starting, so I was told to power it down/up. To do this, power cable has to come out… and then, the F1/F2 Battery warning when it rebooted, only to be told of a drive failure! In the end, once I finally got in, security restrictions meant I couldn't get into the email team area, but I managed to get logged into their custom software just after 1710. Managed to get through quite a lot of emails before 2300. On counting up, allegedly I managed more in a few hours, than someone did in a full time shift today! Anyway, I've definatly got tomorrow and Saturday (and Sunday!) off, so my first three-days-off-in-a-row for several YEARS (excluding holidays and paid leave!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home