Saturday, February 03, 2007

A quieter Saturday

Well, in comparison with last week! Had some good fun, but I let myself sleep a bit later this time around. I went out for another MegaRider (weekly ticket), and ended up with one with no date... the conductor's machines have a habit of doing this... but will be replaced in due course anyway. I'd fancied a few more things from Sainsbury's that I bought the last time I was there. So, it was 16921 on the 73A from Commercial Street to Broughty Ferry Library, walked around for 33264 on the 88 to Sainsbury's, then back to Strathern Road, then getting on 42224 on the 71 back to town. Went home, dropped the bags off, back out again, and used 47257 on the 13 to save me the walk to the Gallagher Retail Park/Bus Station, then walked back to the flat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home