Monday, January 31, 2005

Work and back

After getting back home, went out via Menzieshill using 135 on the 17. Fishers Tours Iveco M61 WER was sat in Charleston Drive, so took a few pics taken on route. It is still in City Tour livery from last year's short lived "experimental" service. From there, onto work - and to get asked by the boss "Oh, what the f**k happened to YOU last Friday?" I could have shown the pictures up on the website, but that is, of course, not what was meant - turns out I was AWOL'd for being off when I shouldn't have been? No, it was paid leave... wasn't it?.... I had handed in a bundle of all the holiday forms I wanted, and none were rejected, but did one get lost somewhere? For now, it is pending an investigation at a date to be decided.

(p.s. Later, I was cleared on this, and two other previous occurrences which were outwith my control too...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home