Saturday, July 02, 2005

Retro blogging

Had a long lie in this morning... Got up, and now retro-blogging for the month of Juneand July so far. So, if you've not heard how I got on with some of my recent trips, nights out, work, and as to why ScotBus.com is current down, then I do suggest you have a back browse! The oldest I posted was 6th June, so that would make a good place to start. Apologies in advance for spelling, but I've almost givewn up with the blogger spellchecker!

Responses to old blogs - Radio Thoughts Heart 106.2 now claim to have 1/4million new listeners, so guess it was a good idea. Capital FM have retaliated with the end of "Foxy" (fka Dr Fox, even though he wasn't strictly a doctor...) on drivetime, replaced by Richard Bacon... now, another ex-kids tv presenter, even though he was fired from Blue Peter when it came to white power abuse... Webhosting Let's not go there... evo is working like a dream, complete with a new forum I've setup, and my own personal site, which I will eventually split the non-bus stuff onto, and then keep ScotBus for bus stuff. Kinda makes sense. Medical No further progress on anything I've previously mentioned, as they are all currently talking to each other. Manchester never happened, as I managed to lose my purse and promptly feel physically sick all weekend, and my former employers (London Underground) were complete b*stards... as they ran a competition last year to try to find a air-cooling solution for deep level tube lines, and offered a prize fund of £100,000. Then, they turned around and said there would be no winner of the prize, because all the entries were similar to those they were already considering... lookie here... looks like I'm not the only one having difficulty getting readies out of them (ok, that was 2002...)... but it's not as if they are short of cash... oh yeah, I forgot about the budget defecit... never mind! One of my colleagues is about to leave us to work on the Tube - good luck, but don't say I didn't warn you! Finally, how could I forget... Korvar, the self-professed Creative Slacker has left our work to join a web hosting company in Livingston. In the time that followed, the job he turned down was offered out, I applied, but the job disappeared before interviews were done, due to a change in internal requirements. I know you were in two minds, but it looks like you made the right choice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home