Friday, January 20, 2006

In AND Out Of London FOR A £1

You've seen the megabus advertising that says "In and out of London from £1?" Well today, managed to get both ways for £1 !
Yesterday in Dundee, Ninewells went fine, and was able to pick up the Xmas & New Year posters from DCC (hello to Neil if you're reading!) All went fine, except on the way down Crichton Street, the shelter contractor had a van parked in a loading bay, with the orange harzard roof light flashing, so they could apply new circles and willow leaves! I am told they've been waiting for this for several months... so now they are like a kid with a new toy. What's different? Well this is one strip, so you can't pull it off like you could with the individual ones. That's the theory anyway... oh yeah, and I had my mother on the phone, who is denying everything from Monday, saying she did plan to meet, etc.etc. Oh well, that's done.
Thursday night, Neoplan 50139 down to London, arriving about 0630. Went via Victoria and Shepherds Bush to Acton Vale, to hand in the hard drive (in person) to Datasavers. They are based in a multi unit buisness centre, and I got there about 0840 - before opening, but when it was wet, but somone else let me inside, so I could at least sit on the sofa. A quick browse of the Thompson Local for Ealing - why are Stagecoach Perth HQ listed in the Bus Services when Stagecoach have nothing in the area? - and then about 10mins later, they arrived. It is going off to the workshop, and they will let me know.
Today, 1300 bus from London, to arrive back in Dundee at 0040 on Saturday morning. See u soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 pm, Blogger Suzy Scott said...

Hi... I've tried emailing you, but it won't let me send, for some reason! I know one or two of them, but not intimatly. You will find pics of the buses & drivers at http://scotbus.fotopic.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home