Thursday, May 04, 2006

Investigation

I was at work today, and had been called to see the agency re lateness. 6 times in 6 months sounds bad, until you realise that two were days when I was in on time and could not get a computer. 2 were my fault – one day I slept in, one day I think I slept in, but I logged travelling on a much later bus that day, so I guess I did. 2 were “other” – one on my search across the west of Dundee and Invergowrie following my doctor’s 2nd visit (look up 8th March), and the other was a Saturday past when Boots took 20 mins to sign my medication, despite them being on the shelf for two days… On the basis of four lates only, I was given a verbal. Fair enough, especially as those which were not my fault, or that of anyone outside work, were removed from the record. To be fair, there has been a tightening up of minutes and hours worked and timed recently at work, so I doubt that I will be likely to be in without a pc again (unlike last Saturday, when I had to try three machines to get one that worked…) Anyway, that will go well with my final written for attendance – which is just about cleared during the last 8 months or so while I’ve been on a fixed shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home