Friday, August 11, 2006

Another trip

... and including quite a wide area too! From Dundee to Perth on Stagecoach Perth 20173 on the 16, then Stagecoach Fife MAN 22350 on the 56 from Perth to Kelty, changing onto Volvo 20325 on the 55 to Dunfermline.
To kill some time before the next leg, I stayed on the 55 through to Ferrytoll Park & Ride, and saw some tourist signage round the back that I'd never seen before! I then took Solo 47368 on the 84 from Ferrytoll to Dunfermline, then 52285 on the X24 from Dunfermline to Cumbernauld.
In one of the shops in the centre, I came across a kids "toy" bus for £3 that was in the same blue/yellow livery as the First A10 buses from Heathrow to Uxbridge - called A23 - and titled "London Buslines" - ironic as it was Buslines that won the contract back in the day, but by that time, they'd been taken over by Centrewest, and with Uxbridge depot at one end of the route, chose to run it from there instead of Southall. Close enough to do for me!
Then, 52367 on the X24 from Cumbernauld to Guardbridge, and MAN 22403 on the 96 to Dundee (I missed the 99A by a few moments). See all the pictures here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home