Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

... no, not to me! That special someone in my life – a very nice gentleman by the name of Jay – is another year older, or at least he will be at 5am GMT / which is midnight his time! Over the last four years, we’ve developed an unusual understanding into something really special for the two of us. Four years ago (we never got the exact date, so this, being his birthday, is close enough), we started chatting. I told him straight away that I had trans leanings, and his kind words helped me a lot over the months that followed. 2003, and he continued to support me. 2004, and I came out, and he’s even more supportive. (Yes he’s got his interests too, but I can’t thank him for those, can I? anyway…). In 2005, he was truly better than ever, and by this point I could tell this was a bit more than just an online friendship. Given everything I’d had in 2005, he was always there to support me. 2006, and even now I'd be happy knowing that he has made such a positive impact on my life.

We are currently 4,000 miles apart – as he lives near Rochester, New York state (that's not as far away as a call to an Indian call centre!). I’d rather be loved by him, than find someone local who’d only really be interested in sex. I’ve had a huge number of offers over the years, but no-one is really interested in me or my mind. No-one would be willing to talk about some of the things we’ve talked about. I doubt someone could even come close with the number of things we have in common.

He’s going to be 46. At the moment, I’d don't know how I will be at that age, and I would give anything to know that when I am the age he is now, I will still be able to do everything that I can now – of course, as I’ve outlined over the past months, that cannot happen. So I’d rather have some “mature” and “sensible” time now, with the odd bit of fun thrown in, while I still can (that makes me sound old now doesn’t it…!)

Kelly Clarkson may have won the contest, but he is still my American Idol… yes that sounds slushy and romantic, but why not!

So, from me, xxx, Love & hugs, and many happy returns, and now this means it’s just 76 days and 19 hours until the start of my birthday!
Suzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home