Friday, November 10, 2006

Planning Ahead

I was talking to Jay (the long-distance love of my life) earlier on, and we’d mentioned this back on Tuesday, but you could say we’ve loosely made plans to meet up (me to visit the states) early-mid 2008. Needless to say, he’s somewhat looking forward to it, as am I! He’s been talking about things that currently I can only imagine, but that will change in 2007…

… so why am I only going over there now? It’s after surgery, and is to make sure everything is recovered before hand. It’s nothing to do with the most obvious reason (I can see you yelling “you lying cow!” at the monitor), but just that we’ve gone from “wouldn’t it be something if we met” to “we should meet up” to “we will need to meet one day” to “we are going to have to meet” to “we are meeting up soon”. The (loose) date was provisionally chosen by me, but with a “back-up” plan that if my surgery was delayed or I had to wait a long time (which is looking unlikely), I would have gone over there Summer 2007, and then done the rest upon my return...

…and there is something else that’s brought this on. I’ve added up how much I’ve spent on non-work related travel recently, and it’s just about enough for a return flight to the States!…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home