Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What good has it done me so far?

Since Saturday, when I started taking progesterone, how have things been so far? Well, far too early, but I get the first ever so slightly different feeling on my right-hand side, for a few millimetres at least. Could be anything, I guess. I’ve not yet yelled or screamed at anyone!

Since starting taking the estrogen & cyperetone acetate (a while back now), what’s actually happened so far? Well, on the outside, some development largely around my face, a lot less body hair, and my head hair now is a lot less greasy, but has been developing a mind of its own lately. Tiredness seems to be easing for now, but I am still sleeping for longer than before. See how I feel after tomorrow, and another long shift!

(...and then there is the "munchies"....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home