Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Advertising

I've not had a huge amount of time to watch the telly of late, so it was only yesterday that I chanced upon this years Christmas Coke advert - and, being 2006 style, it's already up on YouTube. The video speaks for itself, but shows the same person in four different generations...

.. and then, for something different! IrnBru are currently (in Scotland) airing their first ever Christmas commercial! The advert takes the format of "The Snowman", who then steals the kids can and lands him in the snow in Glasgow's George Square! Found the Snowman via West End Poet...

...Incidentally, the one time I was watching tv at work recently (on my lunch break), I saw an advert for FurReal friends ...which have now been brought to the UK by Hasbro! They are an interesting concept - have a look on the website!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home