Friday, December 01, 2006

That Was The Month That Was

I've probably made the most progress this year in regards to transition, but this month was something unusual. Initally I thought I'd crammed it all into one end of the month, but was kept busy throughout! I've met around thirty new people (hello to you all), Started on progesterone (one week in and no really bad moods yet! yay!), joined two new groups (source of about two thirds of above new friends), had six medical/hospital appointments (well ok, one was 31st October), crammed in a full compliment of hours at work (minus those fifteen minutes from yesterday!), met current and former colleagues many times over (mostly at a halloween party), and worked away in tbe background on Dundee's Christmas & New Year bus timetable guide (I'll add a copy to the web in due course, currently on fourth - and probably last - draft!). It's just been a much more pleasant and productive month, compared to October when I spent two weeks off work, and one with a headache! Thanks to everyone who has helped during the last week - you are really helping in my plans and future progress!

So today was a similar format to previous rest days. I was talking to Karl (my friend from Coventry, who has still not managed to sell his place there yet!), and he has a blog now online - do check it out! I went out for food & powercards around 1900. This was intended to mean I didn't spend any money... but still a good few pennies. I was chatting to some people late night (edit).

(later edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home