Thursday, March 29, 2007

Early doors

OK It’s early, especially for me, but I will be in a bit of a mad one this time tomorrow… actually I will be well on the way south! This will actually be my first stay away from home since my Barnsley trip in May/June last year… and my first pass-through London since the same weekend last year. Of course, that time I visited Brighton too – but for totally different reasons. In about 1150 or so miles time, I will be back – see you all then.

(Thanks for all the messages and words of support in the meantime).

regards, love & hugs
Suzy xXxXx

p.s. In the meantime, who can Spot The Suzy in this picture, taken by Andrew Macintosh? Taken at Newtyle Church on the “last Leopard” day. Everyone has their back to the camera – see if you can guess which one I was…

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home