Saturday, March 03, 2007

Really a quiet day…

because I am out at work tomorrow!

But in thinking about things… over the last two days, I have been thinking a lot about my body, and my mind. Most of you have perhaps noticed that I am starting to feel bad at the beginning of each month. Strong headaches seem to be a factor. I feel slightly worse at these times. It’s evident in the blog, and started perhaps spectacularly at the end of September/early October.

So, I have to split monthly pattern feelings from depression, and when I’ve had so much else happening in the meantime, my mind has been a little clouded to say the least. Now I can recognise that these days can get me down, and to make an extra special effort to carry on, not over-stretch or stress myself at these times, and to carry on as best I can.

Welcome to the wonderful world of womanhood, Suzy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home