Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day

A quiet day in comparison to the last few. Spent the evening on Messenger etc. but when chatting with those wondering what to put for today, until we started talking about a certain bus that I used to get home from work (when on 1700 finishes!) until the middle of 2003. It's also the bus I took from the Technology Park back to Dundee City Centre after my successful interview back in September 2002... that makes me feel old! It's 543 of course - what else - and the new owners have a website. Look for the pics of it at the Tech Park... hmm, wonder who took those LOL... (But - also look for my pic of the same bus on Angus College Service 32 in Montrose High Street - very unusual given it was a Dundee vehicle at the time...) Anyway, spent most of the evening trying to get the previous blog posts to look and feel right - not to mention getting severely ticked off with Blogger's US spollchocker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home