Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tuesday gets turned short

Did something today I'd not done before - left work before the end of a shift. I thought I was coming down with a cold and pains on Monday, but I decided I should be able to recover today. Perhaps it was more in hope than trust in my body... Anyway, I came into work, and gave it an hour, when I though about heading home. Several others had already done so, feeling the same way, but I decided to give it another 30 minutes and another call. The person I was speaking to could tell exactly how I was feeling, without me having to say so... So after 90 minutes, finished off, and headed for home. Hopefully I will be able to recover tommorrow during my day off...
p.s. In the end, this did not happen - see Wednesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home