Friday, May 26, 2006

Day Out - via an Interview

Had a day out in Fife once more today - Dundee to St Andrews, St Andrews to Leven, Leven to Methil, Methil to Glenrothes, Glenrothes back to Dundee. The interview went reasonably well, and I was one of just a handful. It's a part-time job, so initially it will be fitted in around my own full-time "commitment" (I won't even call it a career now), and then we shall see from there. Some of you may well have "guessed" where the interview was, but I'll let you sit on it for now. I've been promised word in the post early next week either way, and I will tell you once I know, what the job was/is.

After I got home, I made a few phone calls, and then went onto messenger. Interestingly, one of my friends in Brum - his bf is about to be made redundant, or as good as, whilst one the women I talk to in the states, her gf is also looking at being no longer required. Am I a jinx on these things to these people this week, or is it just a co-incidence? I feel bad now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home