Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blog updated

By very popular demand (you all know who you are!) I've updated the blog with the last few weeks worth of stuff. There is some heavy reading in parts, I warn you now! There have been some structural changes to the blog, in that anyone can now post a comment/reply, you don't need to be signed into Blogger.com to do so. This is how it should have been, but some setting changed inside somewhere. I do have "post moderation" and "word recognition" turned on to prevent spam/robots, but I promise to post all messages that make sense, are inoffensive, that are not spam, and regardless of whether they agree with me or not. I know a few of you have said "well I would have put a comment to it on the blog..." or "why can I not place a comment...", so this should resolve the issue. Let me know if it does not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home